Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Class of services in use in an MCD 3300 environment

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechFats

IS-IT--Management
Jan 6, 2014
US
I administer a cluster of 3300's. I would like to find all the places where a particular COS might be in use. I have to make changes to a particular COS and want to have a list of things that might be effected as a result of the changes. I've already exported the Users and Devices table and found no references to the COS. However, I know that COS's can also be used by trunks. Does anyone know how I can get a comprehensive list, table, etc. of COS dependencies? Thanks

Station Attributes Form & Trunk Attributes Form. Can also be assigned to Hunt or Ring Groups.

I name all of my COS's

Even the one's I don't use are named as Unused.

I do this to avoid exactly what you are going thru.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately I didn't install the system and not all of of the COS's are named. I will just have to export the tables from all 4 of our 3300's and note which COS's are in use.

Station Attributes
Trunk Attributes
ACD Agents
Hunt Groups
Ring Groups?
Independant Account Codes

That should get most of them

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back