Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLAN Link is Good But Intuity Still Asking for Digits

Status
Not open for further replies.

emuldoon66

Programmer
Nov 1, 2004
US
I have a Definity G3si V11 that I integrated directly with a new Intuity Audix MAP5 R5 via the CLAN. All indications are that the link is good. The Intuity Switch Link Status screen shows the Link to be up and running. The Definity 'status link 1' command shows the link connected, inservice/active, enabled, with active channels 1. I can ping in both directions, so they appear to be properly integrated. However, I can't get the Audix to recognize digits without physically dialing them in. I get the same standard greeting asking me to dial the extension of the person I want to leave a message for. I have created a subscriber with the extension number of the station I am calling. The voice channels have the DNIS service assigned, I added my Definity extension ranges to the Number Services on the voice channels, and even assigned the corresponding PBX Extenions to each voice channel. I created vmail stations on the Definity, placed them in a hunt group, assigned the hunt group to a coverage path, and assigned the coverage path to the station. If I hadn't already cut it off, I'd be pulling my hair out on this one. Thanks for any input you can supply.

In Voicemail, did you do assign the PBX Extensions to the channels?

The stations that you assigned in the switch have to match the exact ports that you assigned them to in the voicemail. If not, you're not going to integrate properly.

That means that if you added station 1001 at port 1, and assigned port 01a0402 to it, then you need to make sure that the line from 01a0402 is actually plugged into port 1 in the voicemail system. And the VM system should show the extensions that you assigned for each port when you display the port status.

Yep, sure did. Stations in Definity are 5030 - 5041 as members of hunt group 99 and cross-connected from their respective analog ports in order over to the Intuity. I assigned 5030 to voice port 0, 5031 to voice port 1, 5032 to voice port2, etc.... Any other thoughts? Thanks for getting back to me.

Did you assign the DNIS service to all the channels on the voicemail? When you run monitor, are all channels inserv? Did you run monitor and call each individual port to make sure the ports are ordered correctly (Calling 5030 takes port 0 off hook...etc)?

Yes I did. All 12 channels are assigned with DNIS service, they all show as inserv when I display voice channels, and all show as *OnHook* on the system monitor. They all pick calls up when dialed directly. They pick up randomly when I call the hunt group extension or when I call my test station that is set to Send All Calls. I even set them into the ChanTran service mode and tested them that way. It just seems like the data is either not being sent by the PBX or not being received by the Intuity. I was hoping that someone else experienced the same kind of thing and found that little "obvious" thing that I'm missing. Thanks schned99.

Check the Hunt group as below:
HUNT GROUP

Group Number: 99 ACD? n
Group Name: Audix Queue? y
Group Extension: 85999 Vector? n
Group Type: ucd-mia Coverage Path:
TN: 1 Night Service Destination:
COR: 1 MM Early Answer? n
Security Code:
ISDN Caller Display:

Queue Length: 1
Calls Warning Threshold: Port:
Time Warning Threshold: Port:
HUNT GROUP

Message Center: audix

Message Center AUDIX Name: audix

Primary? y
Calling Party Number to INTUITY AUDIX? y
LWC Reception: none
AUDIX Name: audix

First Announcement Extension: Delay (sec):

Hope this helps
ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

Does the hunt group for audix say 'audix' on the third page?

Da-vi'do Juan-is'imo
P.S. For the best response to a question, read FAQ222-2244. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Please answer all questions so that I may have the info to assist you. Leaving a post on how you fixed the problem will also be appreciated.

Thanks to all. I finally got it working correctly. I found an incorrect entry in the Intuity auto-att routing table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back