Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco Call Unity 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinAnnie

IS-IT--Management
Oct 29, 2002
US
I can not delete a users voice mailbox in Call Unity. I am getting "One or more users could not be deleted because they are referenced by other objects in the database. To clean up the references please save or review the User References Log File." as an error.
When I check the log file I got " The user has the following dependencies that are preventing deletion: Routing Rule -> XXX_InvestigatorFNA -> Send Call to"
I removed the user from the line group but still can not delete the voice mailbox. I checked the call handlers and caller inputs for this partition and can not find this DN in use anywhere else. Its like looking for a needle in a haystack. Its so wierd it wont even let me reset the mailbox's password.

Help!

Thank you,
Annie

Did you go under Call management -> Call routing to see if there are any rules that directly route to that user?

I have and cannot find any routes related to this DN.

sorry this is not really an anwser but may help.
I have run across this before, the system, UNITY, will not let you delete the mail box if it is located in any call handler, as caller input(press 1,2,3....) or transfer or any where the system (UNITY)will transfer the call to that ext.
we had a Dn that was an option that was located as "after greeting" transfer to.
I pulled my hair out looking in the call handler "caller input" options until i found this.

I also could not find a report that identified which call handler it was located in.
again i know this isn't an anwser but may give you another place to look.

I appreciate the responses very much. I given up and have changed the DN assignment of the phone in question so that I could get a new hire up and running.
I have looked high and low and what I believe to be every call handler. Frankly I have spent entirely too mcuh time on this have given up and have opened a TAC case with Cisco.
Crazy!

Thank you all for trying!
Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back