Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cil on analog trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

aau2

Technical User
Nov 12, 2004
ES
Hi, We have a anlog route, that it´s working fine. But in the call records the dialled number is not complete, only apperas the first numbers, e.g. if I dial 00648582145 in the cil only appear 00648582. The format of cil is form 2, but i had proved with all kind of format, and never appear complete.

Any idea??

Do you see it on your billing software? If so try to connect the SMDR port (billing) to another PC and open hyperterminal or winfiol with the proper port settings. See if you get the dialed number totaly. If you can see the whole of it the problem in your billing system. I have never seen MD doing something like that. Or you have some thing wrong about your configuration as number length or destinations etc.

We have a route with Pri and when the call go out by this route the dialled number it´s OK, but when the call go out by the analog route only a part of the dialled number apears.

Are you using Least cost routing?

YES, I am using LCR

Check the number lengths from NLT table or from number analysis.

Hi' the PRI and the analog route have the same CIL output ?
if not then make a CLINP, what is the value of the DISCR ?
DISCR:
Discrimination of dialled number.
States the number of digits, starting with the last dialled number, that is omitted from dialled number printout.

Yes they have the same CIL output.

Hi' again, release and service pack on the MD ?

Check also PARNUM 103:
- 0: Record dialed number in CIL
- 1: Record translated LCR number in CIL
- 2: Record dialed number in CIL. Number is prefixed with Access Code

hello
i'm sure it's the number length in number analysis

East Or West Google Is The Best

Are you sure that dialed number field is long enough?

Do a CLFOP of the FORM used and look for the fields G and/or G1... (Both of them are maximum 20 characters).

I use this FORM if you want to try:

CLFOC:FORM=5,DATA=1-2J3&2-2J2&3-J1&4-1M&5-6P1&6-1M&7-5K&8-1M&9-3Z&10-1M&11-20E&12-1M&13-20E1&14-1M&15-20G&16-1M&17-20G1&18-1M&19-9T1&20-9T2;

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back