Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Chrome version 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepp77

Vendor
Oct 30, 2008
GB
If anybody has upgraded to Chrome version 45 theymay be experiencing some issues with accessing one-x servers or SE IPOs using it and getting the following message

Capture1_dewkhr.png

Capture2_zgokvp.png

We have spoken to Avaya about this (in relation to SE) and this is their reply

Avaya are looking into this at the moment. It also appears to be affecting One-X Portal. It looks like there might be a patch either available or being developed at the moment, but I will let you know once I've heard anything further.

Best Regards.

Just thought I would share :)

| ACSS SME |

I use ie12 as first choice and firefox as 2nd choice. DAP for downloads. Thanks for.letting us know.

Trolltunga 1

Fix is due in 9.1.4. Apparently there is a workaround in the works and I will post it when I have the details.

ACSS (SME)

Looks the same (or similar) like the issue Firefox warns...

I am running 9.1.2 and everytime I upgrade Firefox I lose web manager and one-x portal. I remember not to do that and roll back, but it stinks.....

The first issue of IP Office Technical Bulletin Number 182 mentioned a resolution for "the issue using Firefox (v39+) and Chrome (v45+) browsers with Web Manager" for the Unified Communications Module (UCM) 9.0.8.0.2, Applications Server 9.0.8.0.989 and Server Edition 9.0.8.0.989.

Today, I checked again and they removed this in issue 2, guess we'll have to wait for a patch.

In the meantime:
[ul]
[li]You can disable this in Firefox, see Firefox woes connecting to app server.
Obviously only for Firefox users.[/li]
[li]Or you can allow unsecure connections in one-X Portal: Login as Administrator > Security > Protocol : Select "Unsecure and Secure (HTTP and HTTPS)". This requires a restart of the one-X Portal service.
Should work for both Firefox and Chrome users[/li]
[/ul]

found the same issue last night but isolated it to the OneX portal and the Web Manager. all other web services worked fine so thought it was something with the ssl cert. both of which use Jave Tomcat, so spent a few hours trying to fix the ciphers in the server.xml within catalina, gave up and went to bed.

the fix i used is to uninstall chrome, then reinstall chrome 44
9.1.4 is the fix from avaya due out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back