Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

changing settings isdn to analogue lines mitel 3300 cxi

Status
Not open for further replies.

007wall

Technical User
Jan 11, 2010
GB
I have a 3300 that was used with isdn lines, and is to be put into a working environment with two analogue lines.
Something hasnt been setup correctly.
dialing out or in there is just an engaged tone...

Sure its not reorder tone and not engaged tone?

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

Beep Beep Beep as opposed to Beep Beep Beep. Seriously they are different tones. The engaged tone means the lines are busy which could be something as simple as they aren't connected right. Reorder tone is different then engaged and means a system error. Are the trunk loops start? The 3300 doesn't support ground start trunks unless through an SX2000 peripheral node.

Pretty hard for people to help when you provide so little detail. What have you got programmed along the lines or trunks, trunk groups and ARS?

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back