Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changer les numéros appelant en fonction des clients ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollivier37

Technical User
Apr 24, 2013
FR
Hi,

We have many customers who contact the same group of technicians. I hope that the technicians can recontact clients calling with their respective line number.

For example:
A technician called Client B, Client B sees his support number appear and not the number of client A
A technician called Client A, Client A sees its support number appear and not the customer number A

In Mitel DID Ranges for CPN Substitution I can not find the option.

You have an idea?
[bigsmile]

French User, Newbie ... Thanks for your help

Are you saying you would like to alter the number you are sending on a call by call basis? i.e if Client A normally calls 604-555-1212 for service and Client B calls 247-555-1212 for service you want to send 604-555-1212 to client A when you call them back and send Client B 247-555-1212 when they are called back?

An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Anyone else and you need to throw it harder.

Hello there,

I have 10 lines of support coming in groups of technicians.

Some technicians are linked to a single line, with several other lines.

We need some time recontact users. It would have made ​​during calls the number that appears in the user is the one with whom he contacted us.

For example if you call a number, when the technician will call you, should the number that appears in you is the one that corresponds to the line you called.

You can associate a specific outbound caller ID with a line Key

In your case, it would appear you would need 10 different Multicall Keys on each Tech phone

Then you would associate the Outbound Caller ID via the Associated Directory Number form with each Multicall Key

The tech would then select the appropriate key and call out.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Hello there,

I tried but I did not succeed.

I explained again that I want to implement.

I want my phone to emit outgoing calls.
Depending on who I call it I would have to emit calls can identfier me with different numbers.

From my position I should be able to call each having number, the call number of the client.

I believe there may be a class of service option required for Multicall lines to send independent caller ID

If I get a chance, I'll play with my in house system.

The COS option is called Non-Prime Public Network Identity

With this option enabled in the COS of the prime DN, and the CPN substitution set in the Associated Directory Number, the non-prime key will send the alternate number.

As An added bonus, I just successfully tested sending an alternate name as well by programming a name for the Key in the Tel Dir.

I am using SIP trunks on a 3300 Rel 6.0 SP3

Hello there,

Thank you to confirm the feasibility of this action.

For cons, I try to understand technically what you have told me, unfortunately, I lost complemtent.

Can you give me more explanation?

Thank you.

Ok I will try to review and leave out the technical jargon as much as possible - I get that there is a language barrier here.

From your posts,
[ul]
[li]I have 10 lines of support coming in groups of technicians.[/li]
[li]Some technicians are linked to a single line, with several other lines[/li]
[li]We need some time recontact users. It would have made ​​during calls the number that appears in the user is the one with whom he contacted us.[/li]
[li]For example if you call a number, when the technician will call you, should the number that appears in you is the one that corresponds to the line you called.[/li]
[/ul]

On the technicians phone you need to program a different line key for every phone number you want to send as your caller ID to the customer
The Line key is best to be programmed as a multicall key and the same line key can appear on up to 32 different phones
When the technician wants to make a call, he/she selects the key that will send the correct number for his case

Programming required
Program Line Keys on phone(s). Each line key to be used to send differnt caller ID numbers / Names to the customer
Option in Class of service of technicians phone Non-Prime Public Network Identity needs to be enabled
In the Associated Directory form you assign the number to be sent for each key programmed on the technicians phones
In the telephone directory you assign the Name to be sent for each key programmed on the technicians phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back