Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change System-Parameters Customer Options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebrez

MIS
Mar 21, 2007
US
I must be losing my mind.

Display System-Parameters Customer Options, works fine, I can see the option I need to change, but where can I change the Basic Supplimentary Services?

The version is G3siV9

I think I will win the dumba** award when I see the command. I am just spacing...

I believe INIT is the only login that can run "change sys cust

I need the Init ID to change Basic Supplimentary Services? I swear I've done that before on systems years ago.

Were you a Lucent or Avaya employee when you did this?

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

40 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 30 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

Dadmin or a customer login is not going to give you the option to change anything in Cutsomer-Options. You will need Avaya or AvayaTier3 guy to help you on that.

and depending on the feature you are trying to add, most likely Avaya will require you to upgrade the switch to the latest release. So this may be painful for you.

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back