Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change DID caller ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infotel

Programmer
Nov 18, 2014
CA
Hi Everyone,

I know it possible to change with a PRI-N1 the DID with NsiXXXXXXXXXX or the names with NZ"XXX". But it is possible to change both ? Exemple Nsi5145555555Nz"Test"...

Thank you !

Hahaha good point !! I have already try my exemple.. But not working. Actually, i have try some conbinaison but i don't have find the good one, that why i'm asking. Maybe it impossible to...Just asking...

there is a checkmark in the PRI called "Send Names" you need to ensure it is checked otherwise you can't send it
You can send both if the provider allows it
Ns123456789Z"test"
I always use an upper case Z and it works, never tried with lower case :) IPO is very (case) sensitive

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Hold on, I've never heard of a provider allowing the PBX to send the name over PRI, not here in the US at least. Are you guys saying that it can be done? That would be mind blowing to me =)

Yes. The US doesn't allow us to send name, but they can in other countries. It would be nice if we could do that here.

Thank a lot !

That work now. i'm not far of the answer

Answer :

9Nsi514XXXXXXXZ"NAME"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back