Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmawbey

Technical User
Oct 16, 2001
GB
Hello
Can anybody suggest a good piece of software for CDR, we have a G3r and need to change our CDR s/ware, at the moment we use Tiger, but we dont much like it, we are in the UK
it needs to be comprehensive but easy to use and change around as required

Thanks
Colin Colin

That's a good question. I'm also looking for another CDR system. I'm currently using the CASXP, but I don't like it very much. It seems to be slow and not user friendly. We purchased it because our Avaya account rep recommended it as a quality product, but I can't believe this is the best system out there. I'm looking for a powerful enterprise CDR system. Any suggestions?

We use Proteus Corporate through CTI group, at first I really didnt like it at all as we had commsoft previously and I gotten used to using it. The sexy thing about Proteus is that apparently CTI group have found a way of logging IP600 / Prologix traffic also, so if you are multi-site using IP6's or think you may be it's worth reading up on.

Thanks PDHall.... we have looked at Proteus...they are under consideration

Colin Colin

Hello Andy
there aint anything wrong with Tiger exactly just that it dont do what our mamnger wants it to, i.e proper reporting, ease of use,it also runs slowly,and is a bit hit and miss with reports i dont know much myself as i have just joined this company, and been asked to look at other CDR s/ware, also i think for the amount we pay in support the company that supports it aint any good..so now is the time to change it to something better...it may just be that it isnt set up right..

Colin Colin

I currently use a product called CASH from Hansen Software Company. It works good for a single admin user, just make sure you install it on a computer or server with a FAST processor! Very easy to setup and use. They offer a free download that will start collecting and processing a % of your call records so you can test it before you buy. When you purchase the product they will give you an unlock code to get the rest of your data.

I just purchased E-CAS (from Veramark) and installed it myself (still waiting for training). It's so different, not sure if I like it or not yet. We purchased it because it is web-based and you can assign permissions to managers to pull their own reports on individual departments. If you want to know more about it, I can give feedback on ECAS after I've used it for a few weeks. Let me know.

Toni269
Thanks for you info

Colin Colin

We are in the process of implementing 'UNIQUE' telecom management system on a Definity G3rV9.
They have several clients in the UK... (was talking about that today with them)
This is a family owned business out of Littleton, Colorado, USA. Their site is
Best of luck.

Regards,
Grace

A product that we liked but management did not purchase is from BiTek. ( They are out of California and have an interface to the Definity for call data collection.

Hi,

We used PHONEX call accounting system. You can have an acces to the reporting trought a web interface. very easy to used and to setup .... nothing more.

try

Colin,

we have Tiger but are now considering Proteus fro much the same reason's.
Do you have it installed yet ?

lever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back