Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR (Teltrac Call Accounting System) not working in S8300 LSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TelcoRod

IS-IT--Management
Apr 26, 2007
PH
Hi,
I have an S8300 LSP and I used the EXT2 port to connect to the CDR or call accounting system we have. Unfortunatety, the status of the CDR in our main S8700 server still down. Do I miss something? I already configured cdr parameters, ip-services and survivable processor forms but still , my cdr cannot establish. Hope you guys help me with this? Thnaks in advance

Did you set up the CLAN reference in the Teltrac and port number correctly? Which CLAN are you using in ip-services? Which port numerb is defined? In the Teltrac, whats your registered IP address and which port number are you using?

Thanks guys for your response. I already tried to connect it to Ext 1 and Ext2 located at the front of G700 media gateway and I'm seeing that the connection is ok. However, the cdr still down eventhough I can ping the ip address of my CAS server from the G700 using ping command in mgp. The G700 i'm using have an S8300 and an LSP media server. Is this the reason why I cannot turn up my cas (G700 is in LSP mode instead of ICC)?

Hi rlance610;
Thanks. I'm not using CLAN on this set up and I'm trying to activate it using the processor ethernet on the G700. I already have th port (5700) defined in ip-services which is the same port used by Teltrac.

Unfortunatly the processor ethernet does not control your cdr information, it is a CLAN board off of your main system. That is what you have to change in you ip-services and system-par cdr screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back