Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR reports not showing everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

nym313

Technical User
Jan 23, 2007
HU
Hi
Im using int-isdn cdr reports.
all the trunks have cdr enabled, but still Im not getting all the data.
Specifically the "access code used" field, or trunk that I dialed out on does not appear.
Also this happens mostly when the condition code of the record is "E" (ineffective call).

So basically I would like to see on which trunk did I have an ineffective call but I have no idea what could be wrong.

can anyone help please? :)

Hi

I just encountered this yesterday in one of our vendors.... The story is like this, the total amount of their billing statement from their telco came-in and the billing statements occurs around 100,000... however when they try to match their billing statement with the reports generated from their call accounting it only reflects 20,000 so 80,000 discrepancy has been seen.

Upon oberserving on the billing statement from the provider, I observe that the trunk being used to call cellular phones and IDD/NDD doesn't reflect on the reports on the call accouting generated reports. So from their I try to seize the NDD/IDD trunk, list trace, and then observe the raw data from hyperterminal, the logs doesn't show when i try to call long distance.

i observe the route pattern, trunk group configs etc.... but still all is well. I tried looking at the list of route patterns and saw that the trunk being used to call NDD/IDD do have 2 route patterns with different FRL, 1 and 4

Solution:

I tried removing the ports on the trunk with NDD/IDD and created a new trunk. I remove the trunk from associating on the 2 route patterns and gave it a new route pattern. I also changed the ars analysis table for all long distance calls. Then when i tried doing some testings again well it did get logged. =)

I hope this works as well

Thanks a lot for your help!
I will try this as soon as possible - Im pretty hopeful, because many of the trunks here are also used to call cellular phones only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back