Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR Fields....

Status
Not open for further replies.

HtownMack

Technical User
Mar 11, 2002
A2
My company doesn't have any fancy call accounting software but they stil want the CDR. I have a telnet session open and I'm capturing all the CDR numbers to a notepad and transferring it all to excel. Could someone please tell me what all the numbers in the fields I'm looking at mean? From left to right, this is what I know....Date/Time/?/?/TAC/number called/originating extension/?/?. I hope this makes sense to someone who can help me. Thanks!

What version of software you have? I have G3siV8 and it allows me to customize the output of CDR. You should try to download the document from Avaya. If you have V8, if you do ch sys cdr and go to page 2, you can customize the output to what you want. Basically, time, date, called #, calling # and duration and more are available. Get the document. It is too much to explain here.

Happy phoning!

Hi Htownmack,

This is available in R7 aswell, if you go into "ch sys cdr" and set the primary output to customised, this will add a second page. On the secpnd page, you can define which fields, the order and the size manually. This will allow you to collect only the details you require.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back