Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCSA and 911?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawks

IS-IT--Management
Oct 9, 2002
US
what's a quick and easy way to allow 911 for someone using CCSA. It's a Hotel and right now the CDB is set for FRE2 when CCSA is on which blocks everything. they want to allow 911 and internal only but block all others calls. I was going to look at trying FR1 but wasn't sure is I still nedd to change in LD 90 so they could not call local.

Sorry yes the esa is built and 911 will go but I missunderstood them they also want 9,911 to go and that's what's not working.

You may need to build a RLI for the 9 911 calls. You will need to build an SPN for 911 and point it to the RLI you build. You will need to build a DMI table also and set it to delete 0 and add 0 and put that DMI in the RLI you build for 9 911. Below is our set up for dialing 9 911. This is with the assumption that the ESA is built, as you stated. The LTER tells he system it is a local termination and it looks to the ESA table for routing.

RLI 8
ELC NO
ENTR 0
LTER YES
CONA NO
TOD 0 ON 1 ON 2 ON 3 ON
4 ON 5 ON 6 ON 7 ON
VNS NO
FRL 0
[highlight #FCE94F]DMI 8[/highlight][highlight #FCE94F][/highlight]
CTBL 0
FCI 0
FSNI 0
SBOC NRR
IDBB DBD
IOHQ NO
ISET 0
NALT 5
MFRL 0
OVLL 0

SPN 911
FLEN 0
INPL NO
CLTP NONE
[highlight #FCE94F]RLI 8[/highlight]
SDRR NONE
ITEI NONE

pacat I tried that but as long as the console has CCSA avativated for a set then the set can not call anything except extensions. Right now the CCSA is using FRE2, I was hoping to use something less restricted. Looks like the only option is to rebuild the NCOS and assign one that would only allow 911. But I was hoping not to have to go that route because this place has FRL's all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back