Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Tree and hunt group

Status
Not open for further replies.

mankash

IS-IT--Management
Apr 17, 2008
CA
I am new to CCR tree and hunt group.
We have mics 7 and call pilot 100.

I want to create a CCR tree and and in a tree at one option I want to assign a hunt group so that when customer select that option, then if there are 4 support people in that hunt groups. It rings to everybody extension in a sequence and which one is free, ht can take that call.

Please help me with that. I would like to use call pilot 100 browser interface.

Thx

What you need to do is set up the ccr tree option to transfer to the hunt group number. Then you build the hunt group to include the stations you want to answer the calls.
No need for call center pkg.

I am using the Call Pilot 100 browser to create the CCR Tree. I have created the CCR tree.When I select the option of Transfer, then I can only see
Line
pool
route
intercom

There is no option of hunt group.

Please explain in detail.
Thx

You can setup Hunt groups in Telephone system programming and add members (another topic).
Each H.G. has a DN # so in CCR you would point path 1 to that DN #.

That path will be transfer to intercom 707 (or whatever the HG DN you assign).

As curly said, you'll have to build a hunt group first in the KSU's programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back