Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR issue? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

amriddle01

Programmer
May 2, 2007
GB
Anyone had an issue with CCR (all latest R6 etc on 500) where a groups voicemail will suddenly show 65000 or so messages in VM Client (and it say's it when you access the VM too) this just started happening since CCR was added, am going to run traces tomorrow :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

It does say that tlpeter, the person who this effects doesn't use visual voice but others do so the woman says you have 65537 messages :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

I would take a nice long holiday :)

Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum

honey, i fried the IP Office !!!

I asked her to try it again, but she replied that when she got back from vacation yesterday, the issue was gone. I had rebooted the system the night before to clear up some SIP issues, so the reboot must have "fixed" it.. At least for now?

I guess it is down to 6.0.8 on any platform with 5410's/20's using visual voice...... I hate giving 300+ stars Peter another but I feel I must :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

I will never go to 300 when it is not update Andy :)

Damn, i have missed my 300th star.
Now i did not enjoy it :)

The compliants I looked into have source numbers assigned from hunt groups. Does anybody have this criteria?

What do you mean ?

Oh... but the users with source numbers are 5610 so it may extend beyong digital sets to just any visual voice button :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

Can you show me the source number ?
I am tired and i am getting old so perhaps i will recognize it when i see it but i can not recall this source number :)

Under users/sourcenumbers
you put H and group name to show messages. Example HMain.

Ok Hgroup name :)

Thought about some strange source number that you see once in a while :)

Andy, i already said it, i am tired :)
Then i stop thinking at full speed.

I am having this issue with an IP500v2, R6.0(8), VM Pro, NO CCR, and 9650 phones. Anybody find a fix to this or can confirm that this is a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back