Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC reports 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuzzy

Technical User
Mar 24, 2004
I'm trying to decode these CCC reports. Does anyone know of any resources that explains some of the fields I'm seeing and how they relate?

I very much would like a copy of those reports.

Thanks in advance.

joehump at bellsouth dot net.

BEWARE THIS THREAD.

No one has been sent any e-amils re this thread.
I have listed my address to receive said info but to no avail.
Don't beleive everything you read here.

Is there anyone that can supply a list of commonly-used reports then? I'm basically starting from scratch here and have been reading a lot. In the immediate future, I really just need a daily report (distributed the next morning) of our incoming call volume with basic stats, and the same on a weekly basis. I also need the same type of report with individual stats with all agents in the group (we have a very small group so I would think this would be easy).

Thanks in advance for any help provided!

I am also new to CCC reporting. Can you please send me also
jeff at apexrentals dot co dot nz

Thanks in advance

Hi MrIPO,

The report we find usefull it's the CC Summary and the Agent group Summary. In the CC Summary, we like to see the Break down of call by group. The Agent Group Summary all the break down of calls the agent took by destination. Plus of course all the stats based on the group I have choose, not all the system wide stats.

Do you going to port it those report for v5.0?

Kane77

Mr IPO please may I too have a copy of your reports

joe_spoto at hotmail dot com

Many thanks

I am looking forward to you website

MrIPO can I get a copy too.

jryan at citycountycu dot org

Many thanks

Still working on this site should be up in the next couple of weeks. The reports will no longer be free, as we have spent approxamtly 100 hours on these reports and would like to get something back for the time we have spent on them. As I am sure you can understand.

The Reports will be provided for a small fee and payment for them can be made via Pay Pal. These reports have been compliled for both Index and CCC V4 we are still working on the conversion to CCCv5 which is proving a little tricky. The Logo for the company using them will be hardcoded within the report with the image provided when ordered.

Sorry for the delay but they will be available shortly. The reports however is only one part of the site when it goes live.

ipo.gif
Umm anotherprivatebuild !!!

Over here Mr. IPO

jspin101 at yahoo dot com

Thanks a lot

Please please please MrIPO

kevinc at dbfactory dot co dot uk

I would really appreciate those docs!

Also I am trying to alter some of the reports with Crystal Reports and would appreciate some help?

Could I bother you with some questions?

My main issues are -

Incoming DDI Reports - I seem to lose hundreds of calls per day despite the fact that using the older reporting tool (TIM) I only lose a few. I think it might be reporting when a call is pointed to the hunt group and noone is available (or something...)

Agent Individual - Altering this so that all the reported areas (incoming calls, wrap etc...) are horizontal and all agents can be added to teh report vertically

Does this make sense?

Actually - don't worry about that agent report.

I've just discovered the fact that I need to use the highest numbered hunt group...I use 10 and the one that's highest gets used the least so I thought all my reports didn't work...

I have also found out that my assumptions about the lost calls are correct though I still don't know how to fix it...

Hate to be the 100th request, but please Mr IPO!!!

chris at mytelecoms dot co dot uk

Thanks!!!!

MrIPO,

When your web site' gonna be ready?

Kane77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back