Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC reports 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuzzy

Technical User
Mar 24, 2004
I'm trying to decode these CCC reports. Does anyone know of any resources that explains some of the fields I'm seeing and how they relate?

Already 'signed up' for your website! Should I wait for the downloads there or will you send me the files?
If you do: m dot copini at effecta dot nl

Thnx!

Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

Out of Intrest kane77 which report did you find the most usefull, how did you find the statistics from it ?

ipo.gif
Umm anotherprivatebuild !!!

MrIPO, i like a copy as well please.
mvrossum at comtek dot co dot uk
Thank you in advance

We've begun installing V5, everywhere. I'd like a copy of the docs as well, old or new. V4 an V5 are pretty similar (terminology-wise).

Thanks!

rjhery at assisttelcom dot com

Could you send me the reports too? This will be greatly appreciated.

ricarangal at verizon dot net

Oh go on then - if you insist on sending them to me ;)

andy at datavox dot co dot uk

I can 'host' them for you on our website if you wish (until you get your site up and running of course).

Are you going to have a forum on your new site ;)?

Oh - and if you need any help with it - just 'scream'.

Old school Alchemy engineer - trying to keep up with the times :)

Oh pretty please MrIPO can I have a copy too.

es2 at onsetcomp dot com

If your file is a zip file please change the ext to .zi_ to avoid having it filtered out by our scanner.

Thank you very much!

any luck converting those reports to Crystal yet? If so, could you email the new ones to:

peter at theeasyfrench dot com

Where did you get your copy of crystal designer?

Peter

Please Mr IPO send me too the zip file!
my adress is
milesmiles at libero dot it

thank you!

Hey MR IPO I would sell my soul for a set of those reports. seanw75@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Hi guys

Haven't seen too much on this recently...so thought it could be a good time to learn Crystal! I've just got a copy of Crystal Reports XI Server, which I assume should do the trick. Does anyone know if it is simple to convert MrIPO's reports, or is it incredibily complicated!

I'll give it a go in the next few days!

Are these the reports ?

Do you have to mod the cc summary to report on just the groups you want ?

CC Summary - Time in state doesn't seem to be accurate. (If user is logged off and in group they are ready ?)

Lost calls under 10 seconds (or what ever) as a separate stat

average call duration per group would be good

graph group numbers on a pie chart (ie sales half, service quarter etc)

Agent group report - ring time at the agent (rather than how long the call was waiting before the agent answered)

Agent individual - average duration per group type

graph with percentages of each group (ie sales 20% service 80%)

Reports needed:

Calls that come into group by time block (15,30,60 min)

how many incoming, how many opted out and left voicemail, abandoned

Abandoned call report in 15,30,60 min blocks against ring time blocks (0-10, 11-20 etc)

abc_matt at hotmail com

hope i'm talking about the right custom reports

Lets hope this gets you nearer the 100 mark

kevin at commstalk dot co dot za

I have a site that needs to go to version 5 in the next month or so will let you know

Haa, thankyou JesteROCK, we need more people to ask for an abandoned calls as no report makes a difference between a lost call which is a very obscure statistic and and abandoned call where a caller hangs up. If call status can show this why can't a report?. Have seen the reports and love them though I still maintain that the way CCC logs call occurances sucks

Mr. IPO:

I never got the reports. Would you resend them please.

Thanks in advance.

bstewart at ccitelecom dot net

MR IPO

i didnt get them yet either, can you email again please

bmain at paragonit dot com dot au

Thanks

Baz

I'm new to CCC reporting. Can someone please email these to me as well? emissman at chrome dot com.

Thanks,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back