Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC reports 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuzzy

Technical User
Mar 24, 2004
I'm trying to decode these CCC reports. Does anyone know of any resources that explains some of the fields I'm seeing and how they relate?

MrIPO, maybe you could copy this topic and send it to Avaya, it could awake them regarding CCC Reporting.
I hope CCC 5 does a better job as the repostry has been rewritten, but i expect nothing from it.
Did you manage to open the website you mentioned before, i'm very curious (don't know if the word is ok, i'm dutch) on your reports for CCC 5.

The reports are currently being rewritten for CCCV5, You were right in your thinking the V5 reports report the same way.

I am still really keen to get an idea of what you think of them..

The web site is coming

This will be a central site for everything IPO. Including Custom report designing, special applications for IP. And Products from any companies that have developed software for the IPO. There are so many companies out there but no central site for anybody wanting to find applications that have been written for IPO.

If any body has written any software for the IPO I want to know about it and include it on the site.

Be warned this will be BIG !!!

Email any ideas / links to response at iporesource.com

ipo.gif

we are writing a api that when the screensaver kicks in it sets the phone to DND and vice versa when it comes back

bazlit - very slick! Is this going to be a share with your technical coleagues thing or charge big bucks for thing?

Mr IPO,

I would also like to have a copy of the zip file...ics at mc dot net...thank you.

Mr IPO

MrIpo
I could definitely use your reports you seem to be the talk of the town on this post ......I have a couple of Customers
that could REALLY use some help in sorting out reports.

BIG issue with calls not posting to Proper Hunt Grp only HIGHEST GROUP REPORTING .......shows up in UNGROUP :)and
NOT true Customer Service Grp AHHHHHHHH!

Phoneuser:)

me to please
dm dot sankar at virgin dot net

Wow... since everyone else is in, I'll jump off the bridge too! Pick me, pick me, pick me!

I'm just starting to get my feet wet in the CCC area, so I would love to take a look at what you have put together. Please toss me an email at

bwilch at sbcglobal dot net

Thanks!

Mr. IPO

You would be my savior if you could email me those CCC reports...

dlattuada at eci dot com

Mr. IPO or anyone else,

could someone send me the .zip file to:

elic at cruisedivision dot com

Thanks,
Eli

It won't be long to get to the 100 mark (Reply's), has this ever been done.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you please send me the zip file Mr.IPO.
Thanks in advanced
ashannonatexecuteldotcodotuk

If the offer is still open I'd be grateful for a copy of the .zip file as well

waz_j at yahoo dot com dot au

Thanks in advance

MrIPO,

yeah! yeah! i want a copy too! dwalin at dwalin.ru :)

I would also be very grateful ;-)
Thanks
csb73athotmaildotcodotuk

Please, Thanks!!
sgoldbergdotalturacs.com

Mr IPO,

I would also like to have a copy of the zip file... mgfatepressdotit ...thank you.

mr ipo please send those reports my way too...

jake at primebus dot com

thanks a ton

I would love a copy of the reports.

Send them to bstewart at ccitelecom dot net please

Thanks

fonedoc

Could you send me a copy as well please?

a.deniet at dencom dot nl

Thanks!

Arnoud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back