Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can Microcall log MIX type sets for incoming calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

no-sme-here

Programmer
Aug 21, 2009
US
I have a number that is a MIX and is marp on an analog, then appears on 9 digital sets on key 2. Microcall has no reports for this DN. Is it because it is MIX? Analog?
Thanks.

I would still think a CDR record is generated. Can you do like a pass thru on the Microcall and look at raw cdr records?

Thank you. I will find out. I do not have access to Microcall myself but am' investigating for my user. The DN is built but "no records found" is all they ever get. Are these entries in Microcall hardware specific? Is the TN added in however this accounting system is configured? Is there perhaps a specific CLS that has to be changed?

I know nothing about Microcall. But it could be that since the call is being picked up on Key 2 then the Microcall is ignoring it.

I would think that as long as all sets have ICDA in CLS then Microcall should capture the call.

Andy Ramirez
NNCSS BCM 3.0

What thaaa????

ICDA is for Internal CDR, statio to station, doubt he wants that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back