Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can I do this kind of forwarding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehobbs

IS-IT--Management
Nov 21, 2002
US
I have a set (2616) on an Option 61c with keys set up like this:

key 0 scr 2972
key 1 mcr 8699
key 2 mcr 8699

I want key 0, and only key 0, to HUNT and FNA to another extension (outside VM).

When the employees leave the office they need to be able to forward all calls to that set to the attendtant.

I have the feeling that I may be able to do one or the other type of forwarding but not both.

Also, when one call comes is on 8699 the next call to the same number sees a busy. Isn't this contrary to what MCR is supposed to do?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ed

You could make lhk 0 on the set. A mcr will busy only if the calls are coming in at the same time. The first call has to be answered first for the second call to ring

to have the mcr forward you need to have a set marped with 8699 on key 0 and have it hunt to the attendant

You could make lhk 0 on the set. A mcr will busy only if the calls are coming in at the same time. The first call has to be answered first for the second call to ring"

I think this would take care of the HUNT and FNA issue but will calls to 8699 forward when the set is forwarded (CFW)?

Ed

no, only key zero, 8699 would have to be put on key zero of another set and that set would have to forwarded.

You could use a phamtom TN to program your MCR marp

DES
TN 008 0 10 16
TYPE 2616
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0
AOM 0
FDN 5825
TGAR 8
LDN NO
NCOS 3
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
SCI 0
SSU
XLST
SCPW
CLS CTD FBD WTD LPR MTD FNA HTA TDD HFD
MWD LMPN RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRA NIA OLA VCE DRG2
POD DSX VMD CMSD SLKD CCSD SWD LND CNDA
CFTD SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUD DNDD CFXD ARHD FITD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTD ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD AHD
DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USMD USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXA FTTC DNDY DNO3 MCBN

CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
HUNT 5825
LHK 8
LPK 8
PLEV 02
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
MLWU_LANG 0
DNDR 0
DTMK
KEY 00 MCR 2357 0 MARP
CPND
NAME
XPLN 9
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
DATE 25 FEB 2005

That just may be the idea I was looking for.

Thanks,

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back