Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls will not forward to m mail on no answer ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

confusefromessex

Programmer
Dec 11, 2012
GB
Hi Have an option 11 with 3902 phones connected. i have fdn and and efd set to 7000 but calls will not route to M Mail on no reply? they will go through to mail if the user is busy ok.

In cls I have enabled cfxa fna hta cfta cfha hbta mwa but it will still not forward on no answer ????

Make sure that the DN's affected do have the "MARP" assigned against them. Is the voicemail system connected within the Option 11 system, or is it externally connected?.

Have you tried changing the forwarding on one of the phone to point to another extension. This would check that the programming was correct in the phones CLS. Is 7000 the messaging DN?.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Thank you all for getting back to me. After changing every thing in the CLS I could change, Having added keys mwk..
Changing RCO adding this taking away that.

I found the issue to be in the CDB where none of the RDR paramiters of FNAD FNAT or FNAL were set to FDN so set the to FDN and Hey presto calls now forward on no answer to mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back