Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Reporting on Windows 7 Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

guinnessbsc

Programmer
Jan 23, 2007
US
Hello all,
Since windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft, a customer of mine wants to move their reporting for call center to a windows 7 machine. The Callpilot is a 150, and the firmware is v31.10.36.22. This is on an MICS 7.1 system and not a bcm. A support person sent me the software for "reporting for contact center" and I don't think that this is what I need. I currently don't have a disk for this version of the callpilot. Does anybody have any ideas on the right version of RCC to use? or know where I can get a copy. Im kind of in a bind here with my customer, since my support people told me they could help me get it to work and have not delivered.

Only XP with SP2 supported if I recall.

Callpilot 100/150 is not in production any longer.

Try installing XP Mode onto Win 7 then install reporting onto XP.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Do you know where I can find a copy of reporting for call center that comes with the call pilot
v31.10.36.22 firmware?

yup, I know about that one. no login for me. [sad] hope my support folks can hook me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back