Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot printing of faxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenVegas

Technical User
Jan 28, 2004
US
Systems like Rightfax and the like have features where they can have incoming faxes automatically output to a network printer.

Is there a way to make Callpilot do this?

Yes in the class of service for the mail box there is the option to prtint to a fax machine. You have to change it in the mailbox or the class of service for that mailbox.

I see that option, but it seems silly to want to retransmit to a fax machine from Callpilot when the fax could have just been sent to the machine directly.

I have a couple of employees whose job would be easier if their callpilot faxes would spit out on the their printers.

I guess I'll have to buy additional fax machines to make this work. What a waste of money for a function that seems like a no brainer to me. (Since other fax server applications come with it built in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back