Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Desktop Messaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

vnieders

Technical User
Sep 11, 2012
US
I have a system that drops message play after approximately 8 seconds. I have uninstalled, reinstalled and have looked through settings to no avail. If the user does not use callpilot and listens to the voicemail it is complete.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

"I have a system that drops message play after approximately 8 seconds."

8 seconds of what?
Ar we talking about a caller listening to a greeting or a user listening to a message in their mailbox.

"If the user does not use callpilot and listens to the voicemail it is complete."

How do you listen to messages when you don't use callpilot?

Need a little proper detail!!.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Sorry, the user is going into CallPilot, Desktop messaging, Outlook 2010 (Win 7). He has messages combined with messages in his inbox. When he opens the CallPilot message through Outlook the player pulls up but only plays for approx 8 seconds. If the user, however, does not use Outlook and logs into his voice mailbox through the phone he is able to hear the complete message.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled this morning using an install provided by ArrowS3 on 4/16/12 CP 5.0 Desktop_050041167_English.exe I noticed that some of the settings remained even after the uninstall. Is there an install for just the player portion?

Try disabling the security ( Macafee) or disabling the windows firewall. Ive had this happen before.

Someday's your the bug and someday's your the windshield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back