Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot AppBuilder Error 55741

Status
Not open for further replies.

rethink44

Technical User
Sep 18, 2006
US
We have been having issues with call transfer through Appbuilder on one of our sites. Most of the time the call gets transferred fine, but we frequently get disconnected and the "Call Cannot be Transfered" message comes on.

The ports are not maxed out, and we have more than enough inbound/outbound trunks.

Any ideas??

We are running 4.04.04 and last week we installed PEPs and Win updates to try to address this issue.

Here's the error we are associating with this issue

Thanks, Dan

-----------------------------------

Event Type: Error
Event Source: NGen
Event Category: Major
Event ID: 55741
Date: 9/15/2006
Time: 5:10:38 PM
User: N/A
Computer: CALLPILOT
Description:
Event from AppBuilder BRM[9:] : System error in the Call Transfer block. SLEE error code = 0. AppID = Advan_Que_3900_4_18$Part_D_Transfer_Cell.

We installed CP 2.0 approx. 3 years ago.. For the 1st year and 1/2 - we had hundreds of 55741 errors daily. Nortel recommended rebuilding applications from scratch ( about 350 of them ), making a change to each application and then resaving it....It turned out that we never could make a 1 to 1 correlation between the error and a call that actually failed. Sometimes the call would complete, but the error would still show up. I believe that one of the PEP's that we put on the Opt. 81 finally eliminated most of the errors. I will confirm and post the PEP - if I can track it down.

doe13 Did you ever find that PEP. This error is driving me crazy. We are seeing it on multiple CallPilots.

I was able to replicate this error. If I call another station on the PBX and then try to transfer the call to the SDN. It will fail right when the application tried to transfer out. Something about a incomplete transfer.

Our users are reporting that they have the same problem randomly, only they are not transferring anyone.

Any ideas out there?

I've seen it lots of time when people attempt to xfer or conference caller to an application and within the application there's a xfer block.

Basically, you can't do a double xfer or xfer a caller on a conference...

That's is the only time I've ever seen the error

yyrkloon, Thanks for the reply.

I know what you're say. Our users are saying that they get this problem when they just pick up the phone and call the application and select an option that sends them to a different number.

I would like to think that they are just crazy, but I am having this issue at multiple sites.

????

Just out of curiosity, I'll have to test this myself, now that I'm curios...but until I have the time to do it...

could you maybe add an anouncement just prior to the xfer block, record a 2-5 second silent, or ringback, etc...and have the success branch connect to the xfer block.

do it within the same application you're having problem with ... Advan_Que_3900_4_18$Part_D_Transfer_Cell.

place several test calls with the announcement block and without the announcment block and see if you're getting the same errors

I'm just wondering if its a timing problem within CP...its just a guess and a little curiosity too...

as a last resort...if you know how to run a trace on the CP, try to capture a trace when you get the error. If not, have your vendor do it, they should have people that knows how

yyrkroon,

How do you run a trace?

I have tried adding an announcement with ringing and I get the same error.

I apprecaite your insight.

^

Just thought I would see if anyone has any new light on this error. We are all patched up for CP and the CS1000E.

Thanks for anyone's input.

-Dan

Do you have TAT turned on, CP does not like TAT across the network... Nortel is working on a couple of PEP's to help this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back