Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CALL FORWARDING TO CELL PHONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tighttuk

Vendor
Nov 1, 2002
I HAVE A MAGIX 2.2 WITH A T-1 SET UP FOR DID AND OUTBOUND CALLING, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THIS EXT.[313] CALL A CELL PHONE AFTER 4 RINGS IF NO ANSWER .I SET UP TRUNK TO TRUNK TRANSFER TO ALLOW, AND ALSO SET UP A FORWARD BUTTON BUT WHEN I PRESS THE FORWARD BUTTON IT SAYS FORWARD TO AND I TRY TO ENTER THE NUMBER IT WILL NOT TAKE THE NUMBER AS SOON AS I ENTER THE FIRST DIGIT WHICH IS A 9 THE PHONE GOES TO THE MAIN DISPLAY HELP

You have to allow Remote forward under extentions in sys programming.

I am trying to do the same, forward to a cell number. My extension is in the allowed list under Remote Call Forward, but when i go to enter the phone number to forward to, after two digits, it is forwarding to that extension.
phone number 555-1212, i get forward to ex.55.

cfwdude, sounds like you're not including the "9" at the beginning of the outside number that you want to foreard to. Remember to enter "9"-destination number-"#".

under the extension field in programming the is an option for remote forward, you have to put that extension in that field

AND - do not forget TRUNK TO TRUNK Transfer permission as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back