Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmcshane

Technical User
Jun 25, 2004
IE
can you call forward calls to an X ported number that goes to cover straight away? I can't call forward to a particular extension but others seem to be fine. Could it be a COR and COS issue?????

You need "coverage-after-forwarding" to be set to YES --> change system-parameters coverage-forwarding. If not set, then you call will not be covered after the forwarding to the x-ported station.

Gizzzmo

"coverage-after-forwarding" is set to YES. Stiil does not call forward.

cmcshane,
Try to forward the station with a TAC. So instead of the normal nr put in front a TAC.

sorry, not sure how to do this, whats an NR. Number?

ok, now your call forwarding destination is for example:
0 0032 1234567 (international format)

You need to change this by using a trunk access code. This can be found if you do a "List Trunk" there you can view all available trunk access codes.

Your call forwarding destination will look like this for example if your TAC would be *98:
*98 0032 1234567

PS: this is an example with "0" as ARS code. If you are in UK/US this should be a "9" ;-)

Gizzzmo!!!! It works. But it I couldn't put * in front of my TAC. However, it works now!
so all I had to do was puch call forward add my TAC and then my extension *360xxxx

yes that's it! Glad I could help.
This has something to do with call forwarding which is not following your correct ARS path. With this you're not using ARS and then it all works. Some kind of design error for me! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back