Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Flow Tagging question - Voicemal Pro 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

highmeh

MIS
Nov 20, 2003
US
Hello all,

We have a DID that goes into a "call tree" I've created in Voicemail Pro. After a recording, the call tree asks if they want English, Spanish, or "other" languages - is there a way to tag their answer in the caller ID before rolling it to the agent queue? I'd like the call center staff to be able to look at the phone and know which language to answer in, or whether they need to engage a translator. Thanks!

Either create different huntgroups to know which language or use Description in the transfer action

Description (displayed on phone)
The text description to display on the destination telephone if internal. Type the required text directly or use the icon browse dots browse button to select the text that should be used including using the value of a call variable.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Jepp, in the Transfer-action, Specific tab, you'll find two fields Description and Source of Transfer.

Depending on how you built this, either make 3 different Transfer-actions with the appropriate text for each of them,
or you can assign the language choice to a System Variable like $CP0 and put $CP0 in the Description/Source of transfer field.

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

Ah brilliant, I didn't realize the description field could be typed directly. That works perfectly - thanks as always Avaya folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back