Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Center Reporting - skillsets went blank not showing up 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joycew

Programmer
Nov 1, 2011
US
I have a customer with a bcm call center and they use the call reporting - it was working fine and now not working even for real time. When you go under skillset assignment in the reporting menu - the 2 boxes where it shows unassigned and assigned skillsets is blank for each of the 15 users. The call center itself if working fine. I have reboot the server for the call reporting and have deleted and added a user and get nothing still in the skillsets under reporting. I have check the ip address of the bcm and Ip address of the call pilot and it is correct. Thanks you for any help you can give. Joyce

Is the RCC connection status Green.

Can you ping the BCM from the RCC PC.

Run The IVU verification utility To test the connection.

Thank you for replying, the rcc status is green everything is checked green and ok. I am going to ping the server to the bcm next. Thank you - any idea what it could be?

PC microsoft updates can cause issues.
See if the PC has installed any updates lately and check firewall/ antivirus blocking ports/ popup blocker switched on blocking realtime

Thank you, I had their it person check this but am going there tomorrow and will check each thing you said. I appreciate your help, hope this solves it

We check all above, finally deinstalled the call center reporting and reinstalled it. 4 of the skillsets show up but 2 are missing - we are thinking may be a patch needed...any thoughts

I would run to verify that you are connecting to the BCM. If you see good data then verify Java version. Check IE under tools>advance and verify the java is check in your browser. Also MS updates to .net framework can cause issues. Any .net framewwork with SP2 can cause this issue.

Jaspertel, I gave you a star. It's probably environmental, however checking the real time (RT) and report (RPT) using CCRSTest.html from the BCM is always a wise precaution.

Plus you could temporarily stop the RCCLAUNCHER service, rename the LOGS directory to LOGS_OLD under the rcc inatall directory, restart RCC, and check everything looks good (such as no invalid or bad xml logs).

Plus running CCRSTEST and having the call center configuration, you should be able to determine whether the specific data is available for the skillsets by their number.

Wanted to let you know that the call center reporting is up and running and showing all skillsets. When I would run the utility test all would show working properly. Ended up deinstalling call reporting and all of its files and rebuilding from scratch. That did the trick. Monitoring now to see if it maintains skillsets - if not - thinking patch will be needed. Thank you for your help on this! Joyce Widmayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back