Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Center Recording Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylorjr

Technical User
Oct 4, 2002
US
We are looking for a way to record our call center agents. We currently are using Voice Logger with our G3r switch - one problem is that each channel has to be hard wire to each port where the agent is - so everytime the call center plays musical chairs we have to repunch down everything. We are looking for a solution that would sit in front of the PBX and give us more flexability. My last job we had Click2Coach from Envision that worked pretty well - but it integrated with the PBX via the MapD card. Where I am now, we do not have the MapD card and from what I am told Avaya no longer supports or license them. Any ideas/suggestions? Thanks.

Verint purchased witness last year and have merged the best of each. Look at ultra 10 as this is the route that v11 will be taking.

When I was born I was so suprised I didn't talk for 18 months

We are on Envision Click2Coach 8.4 and we are going to convert from CTI on a mapd to basic TSAPI on an AES server. Most of Envision's customers are using TSAPI because of the end of support for the mapd. The Envision engineers are use to making this conversion for under 15K and less if they can work remotely. We are on S8720 & CM 4.0.4 Envision is a dev-connect partner with Avaya and we have been with them through several upgrades over 7-8 years. Support has been top-notch.
CB

Cant most recorders now capture via network? using a clan/medpro? like port niffing?

Surprise! Most loopback jacks are located conveniently behind the ear and above the leg

Witness and Nice both support CMAPI/DMCC which is IP. Calls are recorded via the Media Processor on the PBX side. AES provides the TSAPI link for CTI integration. The latest version of Call Parrot is supposed to also support IP/AES connectivity with Avaya.

With Envision we record screen capture as well as our at home agents' audio on Avaya IP Agent in Road Warrior who use Comcast Cable or Verizon DSL. We have a remote office in Jamaica that acts as an extension of our PBX but uses IP Agent in Telecommuter mode though their PBX phones. We have recording going on for all of our Call Center reps who use CallMaster II, III and IV phones.

hI
StILL YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION OR YOU ALREADY FOUND A WAY OUT.iF YOUR STILL IN SEARCH THERE ARE MULTIPLE WAYS TO DO IT.
-USE CSCM CONTACT RECORDING SOLUTION DESIGNED FOR AVAYA
- uSE DIALOGIC CARD TO DO A SELECTIVE WITNESS VOICE AND SCREEN RECORDING SOLUTION

Our banking system call center used a product called Audiolog which Nice purchased a couple of years ago. Integrated great with our G3r and our shiny new AES that was purchased through a project. It did use the CTI interface but as it rode through the AES for the softphone login, the Audiolog recordings always followed the agents no matter where they sat. It did require punch downs in the closet. As I said, this was a few years ago so I'm sure they've updated quite a bit. Our vendor was great as the CTO used to be an engineer for the previous brand Mercom.

Verint purchased mercom who make audiolog.

Verint = Witness & Mercom & eyretel

NICE = Racal & Dictaphone

weight.png

Our biggest problem is not having a MapD card - so any solution that we have found still requires us to punch down each station - and if the agent moves we have to go in and move the cross connect. Not a good system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back