Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Accounting Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtrotter

IS-IT--Management
Jan 5, 2011
US
What call accounting system would you recommend for a business that really only needs to monitor the queue. It's the not critical that they can monitor a call from cradle to grave but really want a desktop app or access on the desktop to queue information for hunt groups so their operators know to get on the phone and take calls.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

you don't need a call accounting system for that just add a call queue button for the hunt group

Thanks for the answers so far. I tried the call queue button but it just isn't visible enough for them. On a 5410 it's just an asterisk or whatever that displays beside the huntgroup. They would have to be looking at their phone at all times to notice it. Even with a button phone they wouldn't notice the button lit up unless they were constantly looking at it. They really want something on their monitor that they would see that would also tell them how many calls were in the queue.

I'm not sure how expensive 15 licenses of soft console would be. Any ideas there?

Put a flashing light and bell on an analogue port and set that as the queue alarm extn :)

15 Softconsole lic's? Wicked solution:)

Just buy Xima Chronicall, then you can have wallboards telling you everything you need (and more).

They offer a 14 day free trial, pain free install.
And if you need help, you actually get it!

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

amriddle01, funny you mention that because they used to do that years ago and I mentioned that option again but everyone hated it. Tried to say we could put a pumpkin out there and light it up when calls are in queue. :)

Thanks Gunnaro, I did talk to Xima yesterday after I posted this about their software. Sounded very good especially since the "wallboard" can be on a browser on their desktop.

Well, then you just need to install and show it to them.
Sold! [smile]

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

PLus they have FANTASTIC customer service.

ACIS-SME
ACSS-SME
ASPS-IPOCC
CCENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back