Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Accounting Software - Other then MicroCall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMGJAvaya

Technical User
Apr 29, 2010
Hello - Just wondering if someone has a good call accounting program other than MicroCall? We are really not getting what we need from MicroTel and we have been even less pleased with their poor customers service/support. We like the cost of the software, thats about it. Thanks in advance for the reply!

I can not think of the name of any now except Telemate. I know there are 100's of them though. Also AVAYA has a good one called CAS. I am not sure if that is what it is called, but that would be a good bet.

Thanks MQH12! It looks like it is called eCAS - looks very good. Thank you.

eCAS can be pricey...

TAPIT would be another solution.

Thanks,
98C

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

There are tons of them. Yes CAS is pricey, but it works. They also have a smaller version. I have used probably 20 different ones and they are all different and unique. Also you wanna hook up IP now and not dial up. LOL. I am also looking for one possibly for us. Let us know what the deciding factor is.

+1 Ecas

Rock on, be strong... SG
APDS UC, APDS CC, ACE IP Telephony

I have installed all of the above mentioned accounting packages and without a doubt eCAS is the winner but will also have the price tag to go along with being the best. MicroCall is a nice product and was able to do more then Tapit did until recently when they launched the Tapit NOVA version. Tapit NOVA has been alot more functional and stable then the previous versions and still prices way better then eCAS.

We use MicroCall in my office and it give us everything we need it for which is mainly tracking the sales dept.

All can generate many different types of reports as well as export the report data to excel or other media formats and can email reports on a schedule also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back