Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Beep tone on CM3.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjedi

Vendor
Dec 5, 2003
NG
We have just upgraded to CM 3.1.3 from CM 3.1.2 and now all outbound calls have a beep tone during conversation. Can't find any settings for this.

Start by doing a list trace station xxxx when a call is in progress. Maybe you'll see something there...

Thanks,
CJH

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Are they coming at regular intervals, or are they random. Do they happen on ALL calls, or sporadically?

I'm having the exact same problem after an upgrade from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3.

Upgrading all the firmware on the circuit packs tonight, will let you know if this resolves it.

its one beep right at the begining of the call

Yeah one beep right at the start. Then it's fine after that.

Is it when the call is active or is it from the trunk. i remember a site when we make a call you would dial and when you were done you would get a real quick dialtone then the call would complete. it was a setting in the trunk form.

its when the call is answered, the receiver hears a tone right at the begining

edinburger, did you managed to do the upgrade and fix the problem ?

Sorry....

My firmware upgrade didn't go too well. I managed to get the firmware on the TN2214's completed but when I did the medpro, the board failed so I had to get a replacement couriered to site.

I'm going on holiday for a week now, so will be trying this again at the beginning of May, will let you all know how I got on then.

this almost sounds like you are giving notice that the call is being recorded. Are you using NICE or another recording device?

try this - turn CRC off on the trunk and make sure the synchronisationis set. I have heard this from Avaya and will try this tonight

avaya has given us a patch for cm 3.1.2 - 13720 We are laoding the patch tonight. Let me know if you need the patch

mrjedi

Where can you download this patch?? I've had a look on the avaya support site and can't see it anywhere.

i got it from Avaya through service span.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back