Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM50 Rls5 Element Manager issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitelD

Vendor
Mar 21, 2006
US
When trying to access the webpage to put an Element Manager link on the desktop the customer is getting the page with this java message:

<applet CODE = "com.nortel.bcm.applet.AppletLauncherApplet.class" ARCHIVE = "Enforcer.jar" WIDTH = "765" HEIGHT = "365">

I had them verify that java was installed. I even had them reinstall JRE. Any suggestions? This is a new PC.

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)
NCSS, ATSP/IP

Need the newest version Element Manager to run on Windows 7 - I'm assuming the PC OS in Windows 7. Older EMs will only work on XP.

This is the webpage. We haven't been able to get to the point of loading EM. It seems to be an issue with java but I wondered if anyone has seen this.

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)
NCSS, ATSP/IP

Try uninstalling Java again but this time load an older version like Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0.15. Waht is the software version of your BCM?

Whoops I see it, you said the BCM is Rls5.0 well then don't use Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0.15 but do try an older version of Java 6 - like update 20. You gotta love Java for its backwards capacity...not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back