Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 50 ELEMENT MANAGER 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

teambio13

Programmer
Mar 16, 2007
US
hey guys im having problems getting into different sections of the BCM 50 2.0 i can log in fine but when i go to active sets a window pops up and givs me errors. then i try to do a cold restart and the same thing happens i can access the update history file just not the active sets lines or any important folders.
has anyone had the same issue or found a solution, it would help a great deal.
thanks

Check your JAVA version. I'm hearing that 1.6 is affecting Elephant Mangler as well and UM.

Make sure that you have the latest version of Element Manager as well.

Has anyone found solution for this. I have BCM 50 that g=has started doing the same thing. I have the latest BCM element manager and JAVA 1.5. This is release 2 software. I don't see any patches for this.

I ran into the same problem when I updated Java to 1.6. When I downgraded Java to 1.5 most everything worked except on my BCM 50 R2, it won't load the Call Pilot or Music appilications. Any ideas?

in your web browser, go to

address/callpilotmanager or
address/BcmAmp

(note that the one for music manager seems to be case sensitive, at least on the BCM 50..strange, it's the first case-sensitive url I see..)

THis is a big job setting up and ACD with reporting for someone who has never done it. I would suggest yo pay the money for an installer and watch and learn so then you can maintain and adjust later. GOod luck

I had issues using newer java on older BCM systems to fix the problem I open explore >tool>advanced> and unselect Java

It's only dialtone-VZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back