Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya One-X Mobile - VoIP Feature not Active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge79

MIS
Feb 26, 2018
JO
Hello ..

I have 1PO 10.1, IPO Application Server 10.1, I configure Avaya One-X Mobile and got fully connected through WiFi, now from outside I use VPN IPSEC, but now it's partially connected, and VoIP feature not active.
Here is the configuration:
1. XMPP Domain: ipo.dri.local
2. DNS:
192.168.1.202 resolves ipo.dri.local
192.168.1.23 resolves manager.dri.local
3. SIP Domain: dri.local

as mentioned previous iam fully connected voip through wifi, outside partially connected and voip feature is inactive.

Is there a way to check from where this problems occurs ?

Hello ...

As I mentioned earlier either way SSLVPN or IPSECVPN when connected from outside the one-x mobile is down to partially connected and the voip feature is not active.
we use the vpn way because the customer dont have a external dns ? is there another way for outside connection rather this ?

Thanks

In the past when I have used a VPN connection on my mobile to get this working the call quality is awful because the mobile phone cant handle it. That was on a Samsung S5 so it maybe a bit better on the newer phones.

The only other secure way is using an SBCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back