Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IPO exam Questions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed-IT

IS-IT--Management
Mar 10, 2020
IQ
Hi guys,

Anyone can help about below question. Is this answer correct?

kll_xyx3rv.png

gee lets all help him cheat on his test

ACSS IP Office AIPS IP Office

The question was only asking for 2 answers.. so I choose the 2 that would get it going.

👍But you are right if they want centralised voicemail , email then it will need preferred edition licence to do the job correctly.

snowman50 - Nice attempt to fudge your wrong answer, but is B and C regardless of whether they want voicemail or not. SCN requires at least one server in the network to be Preferred Edition.

And its just one question so stow the 'cheating' rubbish, especially given how many of you just got it wrong.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

You don't need preferred to have an SCN. VCM is required. And so are IP routes. We have plenty of Essential SCNs.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

On a side note. I usually score in the high 90's on that exam. My answer isn't a guess. The reference link actually is to inform that preferred is needed for the listed user licenses. Oh... and an aside to my side note. Avaya documentation is iffy at best. Oh and after reading again. That link is also for server edition not standard or essential.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Thanks a lot guys for your help, so there is 3 correct options "VCM, IP routes and preferred edition" and I will choose only 2

This is one of those questions, Avaya states you need Preferred (in several places) since it's assumed you'll have Voicemail Pro on one site.

Since they specify Wide Area Network SCN I would go with A and C.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

It’s all down to interpretation of how you read the question.🤷

That’s why I hate multiple choice questions.🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back