Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AVAYA IPO Basic -Incoming calls through AutoAttd that are not answered keep ringing even after

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIKEY-MIKE7

Technical User
Sep 23, 2019
US
Hello my Telecomm Family

i have a issue I need light on. On a Avaya IPO basic edition when incoming calls come through the Auto Attendant and caller dials inside ext number. If this call is not answered , even when caller disconects or hangs up. Call keeps ringing non stop for hours. I check the disconnect supervision. (enable)
If the call gets answered and the person calling hangs up. The call drops normal but if the call is not answered it will keep ringing for hours and hours and CO Trunk is ocuppied. Happens on all 6 Co Trunks.

Any one have ideas? All comments are appreciated since I dont really work much with Avaya IPO.

Wha Software version are you using?
Analog trunks are always a problem, you have disconnected supervision enabled but is the line provider actually generating one? I would suspect not as if the call is answered your end clearing down would meany you don't see the problem.
Another big question is why is the transferred call not being answered (although I suspect you still have the issue if the caller disconnects as soon as the AA answers)

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

ACSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back