Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IPO 500 V2 Trouble with setting Intercom/ Line Ringing ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atechguyy

Technical User
Mar 19, 2003
CA
HI There,, I have the Ver.11.04. IPO 500V2 Essential ,set up with Analog Lines .. Mostly 9508 sets,, 3 founds where having issues setting the ringing for just intercom ringing intercom only tried the normal menu and feature settings from the phone ,some times i couldn't get both intercom and C.O. lines to ring on a set , other set would have intercom ringing only no Line ring . and vice versa.. I have tried all the normal stuff ,, then i tried deleting the DCP Codes on the sets and that seemed to been working,, but an hour later i got a call it was mess up again on about 3 phones.. I have heard talk maybe the SD Card.The ringing goes to a group 200 and after 3 rings goes to AA... Any easy ideas?? Do you have a easy guide what to do with the SD Card can i put it in my laptop and do a clean disk and scan disk check with microsoft tools??? Thks

Durham/Kawartha ,Ont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back