Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP Office 500 V2 WebRTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irshad78

IS-IT--Management
May 16, 2016
SA
We have Avaya IPO 500V2 with Version 10.1 & Avaya Contact Center 10.1.2 can we use Avaya Contact Center WebUI for Call Center Agents to login using web browser and use IPOCC User Interface with integrated Phone, as I getting WebRTC Certificate Issue, Please help how can i resolve this issues.

CC_1_n11kwt.jpg

CC_22_asxpip.jpg

CC_3_ipdogn.jpg

You'll need a valid certificate for your IPOCC and WebRTC, and use FQDN when connecting to them instead of IP address.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Dear Janni,

Thanks for your support, How can i generate valid certificate for my IPOCC and WebRTC.
Are you saying FQDN for IPO 500 v2 , where i can find this entry in Avaya IPO 500 V2.

Please help ..

You need a DNS for IPOCC and WebRTC and you need to have a certificate for those that you install on IPOCC and AppServer.

Dear Janni,

As i told you earlier we have IPO 500 V2 Physical Box , we don't have any APP Server in our Environment.
As per your response i see that we need APP Server to have WebRTC, does it require any licencing need to procure from Avaya, please let me know, how can we proceed..

If you wanna use the Integrated Phone feature each user needs a Power User license.

Dear Janni,

I already have Power User Licences for all Call Center Users.

In that case you can setup an AppServer, it does not need any special licensing.

you mean i have Install Avaya IP Office™ Platform Application Server and use only Optional service i.e. WebRTC and configure the same.

I already have Voicemail Pro and Contact Store on another Server.
So This New Server i will be running only WebRTC right ?

Everything should be running of the AppServer.

If you have recording you should already have an AppServer for Contact Recorder, as the Windows application Contact Store hasn't been supported for a while.

I am still using Contact Store and it is working for me..

Now I have built App Server and selected Optional Service WebRTC along with One X-Portal which was must to select.

Required IP Information/Password and certificates has been set and generated, now how i can proceed from here on to make call center agents to use integrated phone using WebUI.

WebRTC_xw9kc2.png

Team,

Please I need your support to complete WebRTC Configurations..

Team , Please update or provide me a good document to refer..

Thanks Team for your support, Now Avaya APP Server is ready with WebRTC running,incoming & outgoing calls connects but with no audio..

RTP Ports Numbers used while configuring WebRTC and IPO 500 V2 RTP Ports should Match ?

The configuration required is described in the Avaya IP Office Contact Center Task Based Guide - Core Installation

The RTP ports don't need to match.

The Private is what WebRTC uses against IP Office, so IP Office will need to reach these ports and the WebRTC needs to reach the ports used by IP Office.
The Public ports needs to be open for the clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back