Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP Office 11.1 Feature Pack 2 Service Pack 3 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @biv343.
1. Clear local cache did not help.
2. now trying upload iso from Firefox 104.0.1 instead of Chrome 105.0.5195.102....
will see soon..

Got the same issue as @IamaSheroa whilst updating the SD Card via Manager.... ("neo.min.css" not found)

Updated one virtual server (vm-ware 7/ipo was 11.1.0) via ISO and worked *suprise* great... Gateway updated via Server also worked. Now its time to test it

Certifications: ACIS and ACSS

Curious if anyone else is seeing this. In the voicemail pro client when I'm trying to set the destination on a goto or on a test condition where the list is duplicated over and over when you try to select the destination or the condition to test on?

Anyone seen One-X issues after upgrading to 11.1.2.3. We have a customer that after upgrading, they update the software on the local PC, then get "error in callbackGetUsersUiRecord userUiProviderRecord or uiPreference is null" when launching the app. Restarting One-X service resolves this, however One-X can't be restarted, stopped or started in Web Management, it just hangs when trying, only by using root SSH access can it be restarted. The users can only add one entry to their Personal Address Book, the app does not automatically login user like previous and One-X Mobile is not working.

Thank you!

"It's all ball bearings these days" Fletch F. Fletch

I ran into 2 of the above mentioned issues upgrading Lab Server edition with an IP500 expansion unit.

1. Monitor would not connect but, fixed it by checking DevLink in security settings.
2. Tried to Upgrade the IP500 by the Formatting SD card and got "file "neo.min.css" has not been found.
The work around was to Format card using 11.1.2 SP2 and then upgrade to 11.1.2.SP3 using Manager.

After upgrading my Hyper-V Application server that I use for voicemail with my IP Office 500V2 that was also upgraded the VM to email stopped working for the server. I use SMTP and not MAPI for VM to email.

I rolled back the Voicemail app back to 11.1.2.2.0 build 8 from 11.1.2.3.0 build 3 in the updates tab and VM to email began working properly again. I'll have to do more investigation as to what might be happening, but this is a vital feature for a lot of my clients and if that doesn't work when upgraded it's a significant issue!

I upgraded an IPO500v2 from 9.0 to 11.1.2.3 and lost connectivity to both LAN and WAN ports after pushing a backup config.
I had to recreate the SD card and reset the control unit to recover. It appears to be stable now.
I am also getting the license error in Monitor. (after having to enable DevLink in security)
Error indicates I need an Essential Edition license. In SSA it states all my licenses are valid.

I am so bloody done with these botched releases. It's been 2 years of this, when are they going to get their shit together?

Cheers,
BFG9K
Avaya IPO/ACCS Technician
Melbourne, Australia

My summary after 2 weeks of productive use with 150 extensions on server, gateway, DECT, 9611G and J129/J169/J179:

In principle, everything runs quite well, but VM Pro sometimes has a few corners.

J179 had a strange problem with Bluetooth module: the phone kept restarting until I unplugged it and then started it.

User Portal is still an unfinished heap of dirt... I miss the self admin.

Update via SD card was not possible due to missing css file, update via server is possible.

Certifications: ACIS and ACSS

Does anyone have issues accessing platform management (7071) via Edge on this release?
And accessing via Manager itself?

I am having issues with TAPI and TFTP integration to an app called Datel Call Sweet. It does not process the TAPI commands correctly or update via TFTP correctly. Not sure if anyone else has seen this?
Mike

Manager didn't work for me unless I disabled "SE Central Access" when connecting to a SE.

Upgraded 15 sites on an SCN to this software. Upgrade appears to be fine. Customer calls this am, web manager just spins. The exact same issue we seen on 11.1.2.2 at our one and only site we tried at a different customer. Now 11.1.2.3 was supposed to resolve. We have 11.1.2.3 working at our office no issues. Manager access works fine. Any time you try to run web manager on 8443 it just spins to death and you get an instant TLS security error. Monitor doesn't really get down to the fine details what is failing. Anyone else ever see web manager fail? Only thing I can guess is we upgraded our office internally using manager from 11.0.4.7. These sites upgraded from 11.0.1 to 11.1.2.3. Any thoughts?

@PrimeABTech are you running IPO500s? It might be worth re-creating the SD cards for the affected systems (obviously take backups of the config and any local voicemails/hold music etc.), I've seen problems with WebManager before and I was only able to fix it by recreating the card. If you're running IPOSE then try stopping WebManager and apache-tomcat from the SSH shell, delete the contents of /opt/WebManager/diskcache and restart the services. Usually clears it up.

Cheers,
BFG9K

Cheers,
BFG9K
Melbourne, Australia

WE have fixed the issue by sending the embedded files into file manager from our working machine over to the v2 500s. Looks like we found some file folders were somehow missing. Once we hit upload file system files, and it scans the files on takes around 75-90 minutes and it has resolved it.

These are all physical V2 500s.

Could possibly be something VPN related that didn't send some files maybe........

I've seen IPO500s have their Web Management break due to the system not being able to service the TFTP requests after an upgrade, if the system is too heavily loaded it will not respond to the request in time after the upgrade finishes, and you will just get a box saying '500 Internal Server Error' and it gives up. You have to go to Embedded File Management > File > Upload System Files to manually initiate this process.

Glad you got it sorted.

Cheers,
BFG9K
Melbourne, Australia

FYI

Some 3rd party phones SIP REGISTER requests will cause an IP500v2 to end up in a rebooting hell under 11.1.2.3 b47!

If you consider upgrading IPO500v2 and have a lot of 3rd party endpoints you may need a critical patch, or wait for SP4 (11.1.2.4)

It's confirmed that Ascom i62 may wreak havoc with the PBX in IPO software 10+.
Don't know if other brands affect the same way but those Ascom i62 really look different the way they sent REGISTER and SUBSCRIBE requests.

I helped Avaya the hard way to develop this patch, resulting in a very disapointed customer and me almost have a mental breakdown.

Thak you @Joul, any idea when SP4 will be released?

@joul, welcome to the Avaya Support experience. There have been countless bugs like this where the unit will crash over and over, phones refusing to register, config changes having no effect. I think everyone here has had to work with Avaya to put out a critical patch/contributed to the patch notes for a new release.

And yet somehow with each new release they manage to screw something else up.

Cheers,
BFG9K
Melbourne, Australia

Anyone have an issue where One-X Portal won't shutdown or restart in Web Management, restart Web Control as root - #service webcontrol restart

"It's all ball bearings these days" Fletch F. Fletch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back