Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP Office 11.0 Feature Pack 4 Service Pack 2 - New Release 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the most Avaya thing ever, re-releasing the software but accompanying it with the old Release Notes dated 6th December 2019 which does not match the versions of IPO that are downloadable...

ACSS (SME)

Let's hope that this release is stable. Knock on wood.

That isn't available for download. They blocked it shortly after posting it and it doesn't even show up on the download page today. (I just checked)

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Its there

Annotation_2020-01-10_144956_ahzzmp.png

ACSS (SME)

Looks like Budbyrd is correct? I don't see it listed anymore,

Capture_ddorg0.png

I had this installed....why I installed immediately I don't know as I never do.
Stay away. this had my system rebooting once or twice every hour.

NCDS | NCSS | APSS - SME | ACIS - SME | ACSS - SME | ACIS - UC | ACSS - UC | APSS - SCOPIA | APDS - SCOPIA | CCNA

Aren't they meant to test before going live?

[mad]

ipohead, if it compiles, it's posted.
The public are the testers.

-Austin
I used to be an ACE. Now I'm just an Arse.
qrcode.png

Release is set for Jan 22. Hopefully this will be tested properly this time...

You know what's funny? I spoke with an Avaya Technician a few days ago talking about this release and saying that it was tested multiple times. :/

I'm back"

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

not yet, looks like you are going to be the 1st guniepig
Let everyone know how it goes

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

The release notes link from above is now updated to a document dated today (22 January 2020).

We've upgraded our office system to this release, no hiccups so far apart from the AdminCD being corrupted no matter where we try to download it from. We get hash 9af76df3ab8f7386c3499a22b8583707 once we've downloaded it but the website has is aff535bf6920205f56bf6f059ef97c11. Otherwise the ISO, OVA, VMPro and Admin Lite have been intact and the upgrade went without issue (Primary, Secondary and Expansion all OK)

Will report if we start seeing issues, but touch wood this seems to be stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back