Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP 500 Forward Call 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui Oliveira

Technical User
Oct 9, 2019
PT
Hi All,

Our customers or providers cannot forward our calls in their central telephone.

I think is some definition in our avaya ip office 500.

Can someone help me?

Many Thanks!

Forwarding to external numbers is off by default on a new systems (System | Telephony | Telephony | Inhibit Off-Switch Forward/Transfer).

If its analog trunks, then they have a setting that bars trunk to trunk transfers.

Then each user also have the own User | Telephony | Supervisor Settings | Inhibit Off-Switch Forward/Transfer setting.

And there may be other causes so we would need more detail about what does work (internal transfers of internal calls, internal transfers of external calls, etc, etc, same for forwards, dialing prefix in use or not, etc, ct).

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Dear Sisbut,

Thanks for your help!

I will try to solve this problem with your instrucions.

I'll give you feedback later.

Many Thanks!

Dear Sisbut,

There are unchecked the option “Inhibit Off-Switch Forward/Transfer” in the sistem and the users.

Do you have more suggestions to solve this problem?

Thanks,

As said, we need more info about what transfers/forwards do/don't work? Version of system? Type of trunks?

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Check the Call Appearances.
If you have 2 CA on the phone, in user / telephony / multi line option check the 'reserve last CA'
if you don't have 2 call appearances... add 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back