Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Intuity™ AUDIX® LX R1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antaew

Technical User
Aug 31, 2012
US
I have an Intuity 4-Port Audix LX connected to a Avaya Prologix. When leaving a message, the caller hears the greeting and beep. The system will begin to let you leave a message. After 3-5 seconds, the system replays the greeting and then disconnects to a busy tone. This is happenening on multiple extensions.
Please Advise.

Thanks

I've rebooted the system without any change.

you rebooted the audix, how about the prologic? as it supplies dial tones for the voice mail ports

I have not re-booted the PBX. Since the callers were getting routed into voicemail, I didn't think that was the issue. I can re-boot the PBX as well.

Indeed reboot both applications see what you get , may just need to busy and release the vm hg

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

I have seen similar issues such as losing the switch integration between the two, so reboot the pbx as well, also test the analog ports for the voicemail hunt group and let us know

All;
We have re-booted the Intuity and PBX without clearing the issue. I bounced the Audix voiceports and re-seatd the c-lan card. The problem only occurs on external calls. I even bounced the PRI without a change. Any other ideas?

The call is following the correct Cov P. Please see below;

13:41:39 dial 3420
13:41:39 ring station 3420 cid 0x98
13:41:59 no answer station 3420 cid 0x98
13:41:59 coverage-path 5 point 1 cid 0x98
13:42:01 active station 3700 cid 0x98
13:42:21 denial event 1220: ISDN recover timer expiry D1=0x830014 D2=0x266
13:42:21 idle trunk-group 20 member 2 cid 0x98

This could be any number of different things.

1220 = timer expired waiting for a response. The response never got to the opposite end, or was never sent.

Is there a firewall in use on this connection?

Is the signalling group set up correctly?

Do you have multiple ip trunks using the same port for listening "1720"?

Are you experencing packet loss, or delay on this connection? so what type of trunk is the external call coming in on? also how long has this been happening? have any recent changes been made?

It looks like the re-boot cleared the issue. It just took some time to clear. Thanks for all the help

Rebooting your Audix every 90 days will cure a lot of ills. Delayed/no MWL, delayed messages, incorrect time stamps, and the list goes on....

Are you using analog port for receipt call . if yes it may some parameter on port detect voice .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back