Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya 9611 to auto dial once receiver is lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schlickieboy

Technical User
Feb 5, 2008
US
Can a 9611 auto call a specific number once the receiver is lifted? This is one thing I have not done.

what is your software release, on our 6.3 we can do a change system parameters special features and on page 6 set hot line for ip phones to yes and then define your hotline destination on page 1 maybe use you personal list

I found and ticked the box, but where would I go from there. I understand the personal list but how do i Activate the phone for a hotline??

ok here we go 1st do a change abbreviated dialing personal enter your extension number and then hit return ket on line 01 enter 9 for outside line followed by cell number now save, next cha sta your extension number, on page 4 at hot line destination at abbreviated list number enter 1 for dial code make 01, Also make sure list 1 is personal on page 4 of your station form, you can define it against a group list or system list as well, good luck.

sorry, I did some digging and got it working. Put on a personal list... Thanks for the assist.

what do you mean you did some digging? I dug the hole for you all you had to do was climb in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back