Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Audix Slim to UK Tracker Pin Outs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sircrimpalot

Technical User
Nov 20, 2006
GB
Does anyone know the pin outs for the 25 way to 9 way lead that goes between the octopus cable on the back of a TN568 and the tracker?
Any help much appreciated.

Thanks but I was after the specific pinouts of the cable i.e. pin 2 on 9 way goes to pin 3 on 25 way etc.just for the lead betwwen the Audix and the tracker. Is it the same as the lead between the processor and the tracker? if so I can bell that lead out and copy the pins. The original lucent lead seems to have gone walkies!!!!!

To connect the Definity Audix alarm relay to an alarm device:

1. Connect the DEFINITY AUDIX system cable to the cross-connect field. Attach the male amphenol connector on a Group 300 cable to the female amphenol connector on the system cable. The other end of the Group 300 cable should already be attached to the cross-connect field.

2. Perform the cross-connects for the alarm origination/remote maintenance access connection using the pin-outs listed below.

Pin Definition
22 relay contact
47 relay contact

3. Connect the alarm device to the cross-connect field.

You can connect the switch alarm to the DEFINITY AUDIX alarm relay or to a different device such as a warning light or buzzer.

I have found the pinouts and made up a cable which works:-

Pin setup is:

25 Pin Connector (Male)

Red - Pin 2
Blue - Pin 3
Green - Pin 5
White - Pin 6
Yellow - Pin 7
Black - Pin 8
Brown - Pin 20

9 Pin Connector (Female)

Red - Pin 2