Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Attendant console delay announcements 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tstelecom

Technical User
Jun 29, 2009
US
I have a NEAX2400IPX HM with a few attendant consoles. I have set up delay announcements on it so you will hear ringing then an announcement followed by music and finally a second announcement. here is my problem...the second announcement never plays. following is set up
ASYD SYS1 Index242 (31)short timer to get to the announcement after ringing heard.
ASYD SYS1 Index245 (00) So second message should play after 30 seconds of MOH. not happening.
ASYD SYS 1 244 = 20 Multiple connection
AAED first announcement
EQP-49 LANG=0 C=1 R=1 A=1 M=1 RT 63 TK 8
SECOND ANNOUNCE
EQP=54 LANG=0 C=1 R=1 A=1 M=1 RT 58 TK 1

Any help would be great!!!

Ok i resolved the issue it was the second announcement trunk had to be set up a little differently to handle the call via switch settings on the card. i also placed the trunk into a route that was already being used although route 58 worked once the customer recorded their greeting putting in same route as ACD Announcements made most sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back