Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aspect ACD Whispers

Status
Not open for further replies.

andi45

Instructor
Sep 3, 2009
US
Is there a way to have whispers on internal transfers? I have been told that it is impossible to do--we must use back door numbers. I know the old Rockwell Spectrum switch allowed it, and so did the older Aspect acds

What?! Is this a Crystal Report question?

-LB

No--it is an ACD question. I need to know if the switch can provide whispers on internal transfers. If so, how is it programmed?

Okay, since you didn't seem to get it with LB's question, I'll ask it more bluntly. What does your question have to do with Crystal Reports since you posted in a Crystal forum?????

Lyle

Then you are in the wrong forum. Not sure what ACD is to even refer you to the correct forum. Try returning to the home page and checking out the forums listed there.

-LB

My apologies. I did not realize I was in a Crystal Reports forum. Thank you for your kindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back