Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any IPO licensing required for Chronicall? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

biv343

Systems Engineer
Apr 14, 2005
US
I haven't been able to find a definitive answer on Xima's site about any licensing requirements for Chronicall. Do I need advanced edition and agent/supervisor licenses, or does Chronicall work without those licenses?

None of that. Only CTI Pro license. Well you'll also want Preferred (Voicemail Pro) LOL.

Kyle Holladay
ACSS & APSS SME Communications
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it." - Henry Ford

Cool. Thanks much. Definitely going to have VM Pro.

I know I was truely amazed by the pricing as well.

Kyle Holladay
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it." - Henry Ford

I haven't seen the pricing yet as we're still in the process of getting signed up with Xima, but its got to be cheaper than advanced edition and the agent licenses. From what little I've played with CCR, its got to be easier to set up and make work too.

What is the pricing? Even at the same cost I would choose it over CCR any day :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

Must less. MUCH less as there is no agent licensing and no supervisor licensing.

Kyle Holladay
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

"I have one speed, I have one gear...GO!!!" - Charlie Sheen

andy, yes.

careful, the full package with the realtime stats is USD$5999, so you need to balance CCR agent costs vs unlimited agents on chronicall. one works out cheaper than the other depending on agent numbers.

ACSS - SME

For smaller call centers that need Realtime Statistics Xima offers an Agent Seat licensing option. The unlimited Realtime license is nice if you have a lot of agents or are planning to grow, otherwise the Agent Seat licensing option is generally cheaper.

Chris Patterson
Xima Software -

I am not very familiar with Chronicall. My company usually deals with Tapit and Veramark for call accounting. My customer is looking for very specific reports that I was told are only available with CCR. From reading this thread it sounds like chronicall could be an option instead of CCR? Can anyone elaborate on what type of information is captured with Chronicall?

Everything for every user/extension. There ae no per agent/supvervisor licenses. I have found absolutely no report in CCR that I wasn't able to generate in Chronicall with the benefit of the availability of all user information vs just those who are licensed.

Kyle Holladay
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

Chronicall can report on Abandon calls, hold time, and ring time? From my understanding the data stream from IPO doesnt output this information.

Seems to work just fine for me.

Kyle Holladay
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

I'm running this on a number of sites now, about to install another this week. Actually the install this week was supposed to be CCR but I talked our salesman into changing it to Xima. I'll take the 10-15 min it takes to install and run any day over setting up CCR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back